How Cost Effective Is Nilaqua and What Impacts Does It Have On The Environment?
- Nilaqua is not harmful to humans, plants or animals
- Contains 95% deionised water, is not oils or gels
- pH Level of 6.5-7.3 and kind to all skin types
- Less water is required compared to traditional washing
- Less electricity used as no dryers are required
- Won’t remove Nail Varnish or Damage Floors
- Bottles are recyclable
- Complies with EU Biocidal Regulations
Nilaqua's 500ml Foam Dispenser provides 1000+ shots!
The Nilaqua manual 1 litre dispenser provides around 1250 shots per litre of expanded foam. People will typically pump the dispenser just once or occasionally twice per wash (700–900 washes /litre). There’s no need for metered water, sinks, hand dryers, paper towels or anything else; plus Nilaqua® kills all of the germs and infectious bugs mentioned thorughout the website.
Now compare this cost with an ordinary liquid soap (1000 shots per litre); you might be surprised to know that most
people will pump this type of dispenser 2 or 3 times because it doesn’t seem to leave much in your hand (300-400
washes/litre). Now add the cost of sinks, hot running water, hot air dryers / hand towels and Nilaqua is far more cost effective than you might think!
To top it off Nilaqua has a very unique refill dispenser, compatible with both our scented and unscented ranges,which cuts out the cost of continually paying for plastic pouches. Instead it has a built in strong foaming cartridge that you simply top up with our 5 litre bottles. Ideal for high use environments, working out at just £5.00 per litre!