ITV's The Daily Drop Glam Squad loves Nilaqua.
Nilaqua has been collaborating with Celebrity Make-up Artist Abbie May over the past few months. We got in touch with her firstly because we love her work! And also because she and other make-up artists, have to have close contact with others in order to continue working and we knew Nilaqua would benefit Abbie immensely.
We are so happy for Abbie that her most recent job has been on the set of ITV's I'm a Celebrity Get me Out of Here, The Daily Drop. Hosted by Vick Hope. We sent Abbie and her glam squad a range of our brand new fragrances collection hand sanitiser and they love it! I'm so happy that our sanitiser is able to keep them protected whilst on set during the pandemic.
Why will Nilaqua Hand Sanitiser benefit Make-up artists?
- Increased use of hand sanitisers and hand washing has caused skin condition flare ups and dermatitis, not something make-up artists want. Instead, Nilaqua leaves your hands feeling soft.
- Nilaqua protects your skin for up to 6 hours, which means you and your model will feel safe when working with together.
- The fabulous fragrances are an added bonus, but they are guaranteed to get you and your client chatting.
Will the Surface Spray benefit Make up Artists too? Yes!
- Protects surfaces for up to 30 days, meaning make-up artists can clean around their set up and feel confident that viruses will not spread.
- The 100ml bottles of surface spray are the perfect size for your make-up bag.
- The spray is alcohol-free and non-tainting.
It's great to be able to keep them protected whilst working on set.
The Nilaqua Team x
Check out Abbie May's Amazing work here.
Go to our shop here.