Our Alcohol Free Sanitiser kills germs including Norovirus & C-Diff. Nilaqua kills up to 99.9999%, whereas alcohol gels typically kill 99.99% or 99.9% of germs.
Alcohol free products are non flammable, this is great for a health and safety aspect; specifically in prisons, public area’s, police stations and when working with mental health or children. It has been known for people to light the actual liquid and create fire bombs, especially around festival toilets. As well as putting it on their hands and lighting it. Smokers are advised to stay away from alcohol products due to the lighting process and smoking itself should be prohibited on site. Alcohol gels should ideally kept in cool or air conditioned rooms,which are locked.
How they work!
Hand sanitisers were developed for use after washing hands or for those times when soap and water are not available. They are gels that contain alcohol in order to kill the germs present on the skin.
'Several studies have proven that these formulas are actually better for skin than soap.'
Our Hand sanitisers are available in potable carrying devices that are easy to carry and you can take them along anywhere you go. Maintaining clean hands is very important to prevent the spread of germs.
Why choose Nilaqua:
- Large range of products and scents to suit your every need
- High germ killing capacity to 99.9999%
- Kills a vast array of germs including MRSA and E Coli, Norovirus and NDM1, C-diff, Samonella & More
- Effective against bacteria in just 30 seconds
- Tested Food Safe and Halal Compliant
- Medically Approved
- Can be used on medical devices
- Suitable for all skin types
- Leaves surfaces bacteria free for up to 30 days!
- Remains effective even when dry for up to 6 hours on the skin
- Highly cost effective with unique refill system
- Uses 2 active ingredients to give you outstanding results: Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride and Benzalkonium Chloride
If you wish to buy our Alcohol Free Santitiser, click here